CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Still attached at the hip??? A shout-out to Laurin.

Laurin Headley is my life-long best friend. We met when we were 4 and as we were growing up, our family and friends always told us we were attached at the hip (I still don't really know what that means...). Anyway, a few weeks ago, I sent out birth announcements for Graham. Having never seen the ones Laurin picked out for her son, Sawyer, I evidently picked the exact same ones for Graham. We thought that was funny. Then last week after I finally updated my blog, changed the background, and put my blog list back up, I got around to checking my friends' blogs for the first time in FOREVER. Guess what? Same background as Laurin. This blog is just a silly little note to say: Sorry for always copying you, Laurin! It's not intentional! I'd change the background of this blog again, but it took me forever to do it this time, so I guess we're stuck matching for a little while! :) Also, I'm SOOOO happy you picked the name Jack! Can't wait to meet him!

0 comments: