CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A YEAR Later...




It's officially been a YEAR since I've blogged about our family. I decided that, even though there's NO way I'll be able to quickly catch up, I've got to start blogging again now or it'll never happen. So, here are a couple pictures Kevin took of Kate and Graham a couple weekends ago on a visit up to Wake Forest...Kate is now 2 1/2, Graham is 14 months, and I am 24 weeks along with our second sweet little baby boy! It's impossible to believe how time flies and how much more each day Kevin and I can love these precious little ones! Being a parent is truly THE most amazing blessing in this world and I'm excited to catch everyone up on all the ways we have grown and changed over the past year!

3 comments:

Lorren said...

You made my day! So exciting to see pictures of your children again! Keep it up!

Jonas said...

Too cute!! Kate looks like such a little lady and Graham is adorable! I can't wait to see pictures of baby boy #2 soon! When are you due? Missing your family across the world! Love, Melissa

sojournerdiaries said...

oops-I wasn't signed in with the right email-click this name and it will take you to our new blof-love,Mel