Here we are and another 6 weeks has passed! Our tiny little bundle of joy is quickly growing into a BIG bundle of joy!! Graham is such a sweet little baby...he loves to hear his mommy, daddy, and even sister talk and sing to him and he's getting pretty good at "talking" back to us, too!! He started smiling around 5 1/2 weeks and hasn't stopped! He really does have such a good nature - even as I type this he is on his playmat looking at himself in the mirror and just talking and smiling at himself! And that's saying something, because he has accomplished another "first" this week: his first cold. :( Our poor little guy and his big sister are coughing and sneezing up a storm...and Mommy isn't getting much sleep because she's staying up all night listening to him breathe! :) Thankfully, he is still sleeping well for the most part, which, for him is about 8 hours a night right now. He's not quite as great of a sleeper as his big sister was, but he's a big boy (12 pounds, 6 ounces and 24 inches long at 9 1/2 weeks) and he needs to eat! :) I know I'm way behind on pictures, but I've picked a few of our favorites of his first 10 weeks of life...hope you enjoy catching up on our new addition!
We love you, Graham!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment