Last week I found out that some of my friends from high school were going to be getting together in Seneca, SC, so I recruited Lorren and Savannah to join us for a spur-of-the moment road trip! (One of the perks of being a stay-home mom!) We had a great time traveling and the girls did a great job in the car. We were able to stop at the Pottery Barn Outlet on the way in and I found a great deal on the bedding for our baby boy's room (not that he actually HAS one of those...)! I'll post pictures whenever I get around to taking them. Lorren's parents were so sweet to let us stay with them and to top it all off we got to spend the afternoon with my brother!! We ate lunch together in downtown Greenville and then walked through this gorgeous little park and had some fun with the camera:
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Weekend in Greenville (Part I)
Posted by jlott at 1:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You got some gorgeous photos! She is such a beauty! We had so much fun with you two- let's do it again soon!
Jenn here's a link to our blog, and those pictures of Kate look relaly cute!!
Post a Comment