Kevin, Kate, and I had a great Labor Day Weekend...

We took Kate for her first wagon ride to the park on Saturday morning. She LOVED her wagon and was absolutely adorable in it! She actually sat still the whole time, too!

This is our best attempt and capturing Kate and Mommy in their Clemson gear for Uncle Ryan! Go Tigers!

We had fun playing at home Saturday afternoon and this is Kate being "girly-girl!" She loved her princess wand from Aunt Chelle (while it lasted) and discovered wearing bracelets is a lot of fun!! :)

Later that afternoon Kevin turned Kate's carseat around to face the front of the car - what a big girl!!

On Monday Kevin, Kate and I went to the Life and Science Museum in Durham with the Varners. It is starting to be so much fun taking Kate to these places because she is able to enjoy the animals and most of the activities. I just can't believe how fast she's growing up!

Kev and Kate playing with the sailboats at the museum.
0 comments:
Post a Comment