Well, not that it's much of a surprise at this point, but I did want to finally post the pictures of our precious little baby boy! We are SO thrilled to be welcoming the next addition to our family and it's just so special to get to have both an amazing little girl and soon a little BOY! (Who is already just as special!) It's definitely so different the second time around, but just as fun, and just when I'm thinking nothing can surprise me, it always does - I'm sure this is an indication of things to come! :) We are so anxious and excited to see Kate as a big sister and know this will be an adventure in an of itself. (It already is, actually, because my expanding waistline is changing things already, but Kate doesn't seem to notice!) Anyway, here are a few pictures of our new little one:
Monday, September 8, 2008
IT'S A BOY!!
Posted by jlott at 12:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Congratulations!! I can't wait to see pics of the little guy ones hes on the outside! :o)
Post a Comment