This is what I get for waiting so long to catch up on my blogging! These are just a random sampling of some of the fun we've had with Kate this summer...

Kate and I got to go to Lexington to visit some friends while Kevin took his summer school exams in July. Here we are with Laurin and Saywer and meeting Claire and Laurie for the first time!! (Everyone was sleepy and a little picture-uncooperative by this point in the evening...)

Having fun playing with Sawyer! Once again, it's so hard to get 2 or more kids to look at the camera at the same time! :) This was the visit with Sawyer where he taught Kate how to growl like a "real lion" and we haven't stopped since!

This picture was taken one day when we had the Bumbo out for Eden. Kate has decided it's good for all kinds of climbing fun!

I think this picture is crooked and I can't figure out how to rotate it, but it's one of my favorites! One day I was packing all of Kate's old clothes away and she was having fun playing in the tupperware boxes...I turned around and she was laying down in it! Silly girl!

This was actually not that long ago at the drive-in movie theater with Tim, Rachel, and Ella. We had so much fun being outside and enjoying 2 movies! Kate and Ella played on the picnic blankets through the first one and both fell asleep to give their parents a nice, relaxing 2nd movie!
0 comments:
Post a Comment