Once again it's been a while since I posted...maybe I need to take lessons from Stephanie! :) Kevin, Kate, and I have been doing well. Kate is learning new things every day and getting TOO big! She is trying to make the sounds for a monkey and a lion, and they kinda come out the same, but Kevin and I can tell the difference! I know, a monkey and a lion sound NOTHING alike...you'll just have to hear it. Mostly the difference is that a lion is one long "aaaa" and a monkey is two short ones "aa, aa." Very cute. She is also getting great at giving super slobbery, completely open mouthed kisses. Kinda gross, but at the same time, completely melts your heart. Other favorites are peek-a-boo (although she never gets her hands actually over her eyes), feeding her animals from her spoon (although never with the correct end of the spoon), and pretending everything is a phone (which she holds up to the back of her head)! I think all the little "mistakes" are what makes it all so precious. I'll be so sad when she can actually do things the "right" way!!
Anyway, here are some pictures from our 4th of July weekend in St. George with Kevin's family:
Kate's first 4th of July!
1 comments:
The picture of Kate in the sand is adorable! When I clicked on the picture to make it larger and I saw all the sand on her face it was even cuter!! She is darling!
Post a Comment