CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I know I am way behind on posting, but I have been collecting lots of pictures and stories to share! Kate is learning new things SO quickly now! Not all of them "stick" forever, but some of her favorites are: saying "bye-bye" and "ba-ba" (bottle), trying to say "doggy", peek-a-boo, and "so big" (she raises her arms up above her head), and holding the telephone (or whatever toy she's holding that looks like a telephone) up to her ear when you say "hello!" Here are a few pictures of her silliness over the past few weeks:

Figuring out how to get up on the couch using the suitcase as a step.

A silly new place to play.

Poking out her lip and carrying around a ratty old t-shirt like a security blanket. (Thank goodness that only lasted one afternoon!)

Trying (and loving) lemons at Macaroni Grill.

0 comments: