CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Halloween Fun

Seems like I am always saying, "Now that I'm 2 months late, here are pictures of ____." Well, it's that time again! Now that it's Christmas, here are some pictures of Halloween!  To top that off, I realized I posted the pictures in the wrong order, so bear with this post, I'm too tired to change it right now! :) 
Kevin, Kate, and I as Tarzan, Jane, and our little monkey!

Little monkey talking to her daddy...maybe saying "Ah-ah-ah!?!" Monkey sounds are some of her best animal noises!
Little monkey with Mommy at our Halloween playdate.

Here's where the reverse order matters. These are the finished products of our pumpkins...take a look below for the process of getting there! :)

Ta-da!! Kate and Kevin's masterpiece - well, 2 masterpieces if you count Kate's body art! 



Little artist in the making!

QUITE proud of herself!

Kate painting her pumpkin with a little help from her Daddy!

1 comments:

Lorren said...

That's the cutest little monkey I've ever seen! And she's quite an artist too!