CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, June 11, 2008


Kate is 9 months now and is so much fun! She is crawling, pulling up, climbing on everything, waving bye-bye, clapping, trying to figure out giving kisses...something new every day! She loves her shape sorter and baby doll - she'll even try to give the baby kisses, feed the baby, and put the baby to bed - such a big girl!

We had so much fun taking Kate on her first beach trip to Hilton Head for Memorial Day:


She absolutely LOVED the beach! She wanted to crawl farther and farther into the waves and was completely amazed by the sand - she'd just sit forever picking it up and squishing it in her hands. I can't say how much fun it is to watch her discover new things!

Here's something funny:


We have not been letting her have her pacifier lately and the other day when I was packing up a bunch of her old stuff, she dug out the top to this bottle and carried it around the rest of the day like her paci. I was so amused by her I couldn't bring myself to take it away from her. Silly girl.

3 comments:

Joelle Turner said...

Yea, Jenn!!! I'm going to love keeping up with you, your pregnancy, Kevin and Kate!!! Thanks for starting a blog.

I LOVE the picture of Kate with her "paci" too funny!!

Anonymous said...

YAHHH for starting a blog:) welcome to the world of blogging!

Melissa said...

Hey Jenn! I found your blog through Natalie's. Jonas and I have one also:

www.jonasandmelissa.blogspot.com

I am excited to read about your family! I'd love to make a lunch date sometime :) I'll try and call you later this weekend when we get back from out of town to see if we can work something out.